Guided Tour JR Pass
Cycling from Ikuchijima to Omishima & Visit Oyamazumi Shinto Shrine
Starting/finishing point and destination are same as Tour 3A but we go on cycling to and from Oyamazumi Shinto Shrine passing through a cycling path in the woods. We go back to Setoda around 5:00 PM where our tour ends.
Guide fee: ¥10,000 (1 person), ¥ 16,000 (2 persons), ¥ 18,000 (3 persons), ¥ 20,000 (4 to 5 persons)
Boat from Mihara to Setoda: ¥840
Bike rental: ¥1,100
Tatara Bridge toll: —
Meeting Time & Point:
9:30 am at JR Mihara Station South Exit
* Please consult us concerning your desired meeting time and point.
Finishing Time & Point:
5:00 pm at Setoda on Ikuchijima Island
|09:30||Meet at JR Mihara Station. 10-min walk to Mihara Port.|
|09:45||Depart Mihara Port by boat.|
|10:13||Arrive at Setoda Port. 10-min walk to Setoda Kankokyokai to pick up a bike.|
|10:50||Shimanami Kaido Cycling (17 km).|
|13:00||Lunch and visit to Oyamazumi shrine.|
|15:00||Shimanami Kaido Cycling (18 km).|
|17:00||Arrive at Setoda and return a bike. End of the tour.|
|View Shimanami Cycling Tour 3B in a larger map|
To get to and leave Mihara:
Please contact us.
* Lunch is not included in the tour fee.
* We eat at a local restaurant.
* Wear sporty dress and shoes.
* Tour will be canceled if reservation counts less than two.
* Tour will be canceled in case of bad weather and you’ll be informed the previous night.
* For details please feel free to ask anything about the tour to Ms. Fujisaka.
Reservation & Inquiry:
- Yoko Fujisaka
- Sachi Sakamoto
Hi, travelers, I’m Sachi Sakamoto, a licensed tour guide. I hail from eastern Hiroshima Prefecture where there are lots of wonderful places to see. “Tomo-no-Ura” is a beautiful small historical port town where time has stood still for hundreds of years. And then there’s the “Shimanami cycling road,” the most picturesque cycling road in all of Japan. It spans right across the Seto Inland Sea and the panoramic view from the magnificent bridges and islands are simply breathtaking. Come and enjoy the calm blue sea, the gentle breeze and the exquisitely warm and friendly atmosphere of these truly unique destinations.
- Cats in Ikuchi-jima – 2012-11-01 23:36:43 JST (UTC+9)